Southeast Guns LLC based in Longwood, Florida has become Smith & Wesson’s authorized dealer for America’s Guardian’s Program that offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military, and First Responders.
When you’re on duty you uphold the highest standards of professionalism and strive to serve your community to the best of your abilities. You require reliability, quality, and attention to detail in the tools you carry – off duty there are no exceptions. Smith & Wesson is proud to offer those who serve and protect our American Guardians program.
Smith & Wesson’s America’s Guardian’s Program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military, and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers.
Smith & Wesson’s America’s Guardian’s Program eligible individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
– Sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County, and Local
– Federal LEO – F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, et cetera
– Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
– Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County, and Local
– State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
– Federal Flight Deck Officers
– Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
– First responders, including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
– Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity, Active – Nat’l Guard
A copy of your credentials is required at the point of sale in order to verify eligibility for America’s Guardians Program.
Thank you for your business and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Please CALL OR EMAIL FOR THE PRICE! (321) 972-6036 firstname.lastname@example.org
Smith & Wesson’s America’s Guardian’s Program firearms we currently have in stock. Click on the image below.